Popular Quick links:
- Southeast Sailing Business Directory
- Trawler Articles
2011 BoatUS Florida Anchoring Law PDFs:
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
- Download Florida Vessel Inspection Laws
- Cruise to Cuba by Fred Braman
- Sailboat Reviews: Day sailers, small racers, Cruisers, Racer/Cruisers
- Sailboat Racing Pages: Tips, tactics, techniques, race flags, rules, etc
- Southern Youth Sailing Programs
- Southern Yacht Club & Sailing Associations Directory
- Current Lake Okeechobee Navigation Depths
Order Your Own Personal Copy Today
Subscriptions to SOUTHWINDS are available at $24/year, and $30/year for first class.
CALL: To subscribe, call Steve Morrell at 941-795-8704. Have credit card number available.
OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL US: Contact email@example.com for subscriptions outside the continental United States or call Steve Morrell at 941-795-8704.
ORDER BY MAIL: Checks and credit card numbers may be mailed with name and address to SOUTHWINDS Subscriptions, PO Box 14456, Bradenton, FL 34280-4456.
PICK UP A COPY: SOUTHWINDS is distributed to over 500 locations throughout eight Southern states. Pick Up a Copy to find the location nearest you. If you would like to distribute SOUTHWINDS at your location, please contact Editor/Publisher Steve Morrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
READ ONLINE: The latest issue of SOUTHWINDS is always available for downloading on our website at www.southwindsmagazine.com
ONLINE PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL:
First class is pretty fast, especially for areas further away from Florida and the Southeast. Third Class is fast in Florida and nearby states. Could take 1-2 weeks in the far west, basically because of bandits and it's the wild west.
*You do not have to have an account with Paypal - click below to go to a secure web page and pay with a credit card.*
Third Class Subscription - $24/Year.
First Class Subscription - $30/Year.