Advertise in SOUTHWINDS!
“The most cost-effective way to reach southern sailors”
SOUTHWINDS is distributed to over 500 locations in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas – to yacht clubs, marinas, boatyards, yacht brokers, Marine stores, sale lofts, in other marine-related businesses and organizations. Monthly printings average over 12,000 issues each month. The magazine is also available online. (Learn more about SOUTHWINDS.)
Contact an Advertising Representative:
Advertising Rates, Deadlines & Ad Specs
(ADVERTISE YOUR REGATTA IN PRINT STARTING AT $35/MONTH – Click Here)
- 2018 Display Ad Rates
- Brokerage section display ad rates
- Printed Classifieds in the Magazine
- Online Classified Ads on this Website
- 2018 Ad deadlines
- 2019 Ad deadlines
- Full Page Display ad specifications. Call Steve Morrell, Editor, at 941-795-8704, or contact by email, for other ad sizes.
- Website Advertising – Contact Steve Morrell, Editor (941-795-8704), or Janet Verdeguer, Ad Representative (941-870-3422)
The Printed Magazine
- Magazine Display Advertising in Editorial Sections (view the print magazine online)
- Marine Marketplace (view the Marine Marketplace pages) (View list of Categories)
- View our Display Ad Rates above for Marine Marketplace rates
- Southern Marinas & Boatyards page (View Marinas – Boatyards pages sample and Advertising Rates)
Banner Ads Available at SouthwindsMagazine.com (also swindsmag.com)
The Southeast Sailing & Cruising Online Southern Business Directory – over 1000 sailing- and marine-related businesses located and/or serving the Southeast states of Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
- Over 50 Categories
- Free listings available
- Paid listings for a small annual fee, starting at $10/month
- Advance-level paid listings free while you advertise in the printed and online version of SOUTHWINDS Magazine
- With paid listings, add your logo, photos, your products, location, website, email and more.