Popular Quick links:
- Southeast Sailing Business Directory
- Trawler Articles
2011 BoatUS Florida Anchoring Law PDFs:
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
- Download Florida Vessel Inspection Laws
- Cruise to Cuba by Fred Braman
- Sailboat Reviews: Day sailers, small racers, Cruisers, Racer/Cruisers
- Sailboat Racing Pages: Tips, tactics, techniques, race flags, rules, etc
- Southern Youth Sailing Programs
- Southern Yacht Club & Sailing Associations Directory
- Current Lake Okeechobee Navigation Depths
A FREE, printed and online monthly Sailing magazine dedicated to Sailing and Cruising in Florida, the Florida Keys, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, The Bahamas and points south.
Articles on sailing, resources for sailors, sailboat racing, sailboat reviews, sailboats for sale, cruising destinations, anchoring laws, moorings, marinas, news and information about sailing in Florida and the South.
Cover: When and If, a 63-foot Alden Schooner, sailing in the Conch Republic Cup from Key West to Cuba and back. Photo by Priscilla Parker. Story page 40.
Southern Regional Monthly Wind, Currents & Temperatures
Calendar of Events in the Southeast
Short Tacks - News
Southeast Racing Calendar
Southeast Coast (NC, SC, GA)
Northern Gulf Coast (FL Panhandle, AL, MS, LA, TX)
|Search the Sailing Business Directory by Keyword:
And/Or Choose a Business Category: